Welcome! 欢迎!

My home page is actually my diary page. You can check out other pages in my blog about other stuff. You can find other pages on the side bar at the left side of my blog. I'm trying to improve the blog as soon as possible and as much as I can, so sorry if it is kinda boring.

Thanks for visiting =)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

School has never been fun

    When I was still in high school, I always thought about finishing school and find a suitable job. Now, I'm actually starting to miss school. I'm still in my college days and I am already missing school.
    What is it about school, that we miss it after leaving it? Well, first of all, its the friends we made, for some, maybe their enemies. What I missed about school the most, is the HOLIDAYS!! I really love the long weekends. I get to do anything that I want. I can shop, I can do sports, I can eat and sleep all day! Although, if you notice, during vacation and semester breaks, I actually find it boring to stay at home and wished that I was in school...Weird...
   


     Well, its the end of my thinking capacity for now...(etc.)
     I hope you can post your comments about my post or you can suggest a topic for me to write=) I really want to practice my writing, so I hope you guys ( my dear readers) can help me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment