Welcome! 欢迎!

My home page is actually my diary page. You can check out other pages in my blog about other stuff. You can find other pages on the side bar at the left side of my blog. I'm trying to improve the blog as soon as possible and as much as I can, so sorry if it is kinda boring.

Thanks for visiting =)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Random thought part 1


   Good study habits...how do we create good study habits...? I certainly don't know... I, myself, am having a hard time creating good study habits..
    When I was in grade school, I was a good student. No failing grades. Few absents. Few lates. I was never lazy. Now, I just can't seem to concentrate. I want to forget things, and just get on with my life. I tried to be a good student, but I always end up being lazy...again.
    I just want to have a good time. I always feel that the good times that I have felt is barely enough to cover all the bad times I have experienced. Hence, I just want to have a good time. I feel that studying is a hindrance to my happiness, on the other hand, I also feel that studying is my road to success. It's just all too confusing.
    I have a feeling that this semester, it will be the first time that I'll be getting a 5 on my card. Not just one, but 2. Maybe even 3, if I ever decide not to drop one of  my subjects.
    Anyone understands? I hardly believe anyone will be able to discover this post.
    I just wish I can get my life back.
    I was good.
    I was contented.
    I was happy.
    Now I am ruined.
    Maybe even damned for life.



    Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment