Welcome! 欢迎!

My home page is actually my diary page. You can check out other pages in my blog about other stuff. You can find other pages on the side bar at the left side of my blog. I'm trying to improve the blog as soon as possible and as much as I can, so sorry if it is kinda boring.

Thanks for visiting =)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

starting out 开始

我没有想到我现在会写一篇博客。我是吴依玲。我打算八月去中国留学。我的汉语水平还没有那么高,所以现在写的博客没有那么好。
(I never thought that I'd actually write a blog. My name is Aileen. I'm going to be a foreign student in China around August. My Chinese level is not that high enough, that's why the blog that I am writing right now is not that good.)
我是有华人血统的菲律宾人。很多人看不起我,特别是一些华人。他们的外貌都像中国人一样,但用汉语跟他们谈的时候,一句话也说不出来,如果能说出来,都说得很不流利。
(I am a Filipino with Chinese blood. There are many people who look down on me, especially some Chinese folks. They may have the looks of a Chinese, but when you converse with them in Chinese, they can't even say a sentence, if they do, they can't say it fluently.)
我希望将来我能把最近和将来的经验写给你们。我也希望有人会读我这个博客。我也希望能讲给你们我开始认真学汉语的时候到我去中国留学的时候。最后,我非常希望,这个方法(写博客)能帮助我提高我的汉语水平,我才能好好的叙述我的故事。
(I hope someday I can write down my recent and future experiences in life. I also hope someone reads my blog. I also hope that I can tell you the time when I started studying Chinese seriously and the time I fly to China to study. Lastly, I really hope, by using this method(writing blogs) I can elevate my Chinese level, so that I can narrate my story clearly.)

~sorry for the bad grammar especially the Chinese one
(不好意思,我汉语写得不好,请你们帮帮我)

No comments:

Post a Comment